AMS Main Aims
- To be an alternative fans organisation with an alternative voice.
- To raise money for charitable organisations connected to the club.
- To raise money via activities and functions to plough back into the club via sponsorship etc.
- To raise funds to build a war memorial at the Den to those connected to MFC who fell in conflict.
- To run away travel to certain matches.
- To help the club grow ticket sales and encourage more people to buy season tickets.
- To engage the club in discussions over the ‘match day experience’ and other factors that affect fans on a day to day basis. To include ticketing and stewarding.
- To have an information based website and twitter feed that reacts to fans concerns.
- To link to other fans group organisations to achieve joined up consensus on fan issues.
More info coming soon.